Credit Union Seminars in a Box for Staff
Do you find yourself in need of interactive programs for your meetings and training sessions, yet you are too pressed for time to create them? Or perhaps youve been told to provide branch staff training and youve never done training before in your life. Dont panic! The need for training is real, but the need to stress over planning training is not!
Introducing Credit Union Seminars in a Box for Staff - designed with your demanding schedule and training needs in mind. Everything you need to plan and execute a 10 minute exercise or a one hour staff workshop is in the boxjust add the staff! Credit Union Seminars in a Box are perfect for branch meetings, department meetings, or formal training sessions.
Choose a Seminars in a Box Series or scroll down the list below:
Each Seminar in a Box is written from the credit union perspective, integrating more than 20 years of development in the design of credit union training. What you can expect from the content:
- Exercises to reinforce the skills learned
- Conversation starters and discussion points to relate the content and concepts presented to your credit union
- Definitions, guidelines, tips, tools, and benefits for all the skills taught
- Action plans for using the skills taught
- Recommended reading list to reinforce the skills learned
Save $60 with the Mix-n-Match Special for Seminars in a Box for Staff
Purchase each Seminar in a Box for Staff for just $220, or $160 each for 3 or more!
|Also available: Seminars in a Box for Members|
Each Seminar in a Box includes:
- Credit union-specific content for relevant training
- An easy-to-use facilitator guide to make the program interactive and let the trainer lead staff through the exercises
- One copy of all participant handouts for one-stop reference and duplication
- A CD-ROM with all session materials to make it easy to customize content
- A speaker checklist including materials needed for simple preparation
- Tips for effective training to help even the most seasoned trainer improve their skills
Credit Union Sales Seminar in a Box for Staff Series
To prosper in today's competitive financial services market, credit unions must demonstrate their value at every turn. While quality member service is essential, corporate culture must be built around sales and service. Every member's phone call, visit, e-mail, or face-to-face meeting is an opportunity to strengthen a relationship and improve your bottom line.
The Credit Union Sales series provides an overview of a sales and service model called PRIDE. Outstanding member service is the key to effective selling. The PRIDE Model lays a strong foundation for the value-added selling and service skills. The information, activities, and exercises are designed to help maximize success in sales and service activities at your credit union. By learning and practicing the skills and strategies outlined, service to members will become easier, sales will increase, and member satisfaction will rise. While each Seminar in a Box stands alone, used together youll discover a powerful system for developing sales in your credit union.
Here are samples of what to expect from each Seminar in a Box for Staff!
- See a PDF of an exercise from the participant workbook from the Planning - The Foundation of Sales Seminar in a Box. Planning is the foundation of the skills, but often staff doesn't understand how important this skill can be. This exercise helps gives staff the "why" as in "Why should I pay attention to this training?"
- See a PDF of the facilitator's guide from the same exercise as shown above from the Planning -- The Foundation of Sales Seminar in a Box. Copy these back-to-back to see how they'll be printed in the book. The left-hand pages include small images of what the participants see, and the right-hand pages include speaker notes. Using the script, you, your branch managers, or anyone can pick the materials and deliver them with very little prep time.
- See the PRIDE model which is referenced in all of the Seminars in a Box Sales Series. The PRIDE model is introduced in the first seminar (Why Care About Selling) and it is reinforced in each subsequent seminar. Keep in mind that each Seminar in a Box stands on its own, but can also be delivered as part of the Seminar in a Box for Staff Sales Series.
Credit Union Basics Seminar in a Box for Staff Series
Credit Union Security and Fraud Seminar in a Box for Staff Series
More Seminars in a Box for Staff are being developed. Tell us the topics you'd like to see by e-mailing email@example.com.